Facilities Management Solution
Integrated remote surveillance measuring automatic control system
Integrated remote surveillance measuring automatic control system can be largely divided into on-site control center and central surveillance center; by installing more than one data collection and recording device within the management spot, through bidirectional communication with the central management office, the real-time surveillance and data of the on-site equipment can be put into database; by doing so, it is aimed to maintain and manage the facilities stably.
- installation of more than one data collection and recording device within the local facilities management spot.
- bidirectional communications of real-time surveillance and analyzed integrated data to on-site workers, etc.
- When problems occur, a text message is sent to the worker and with the photos before the accident occurrence and 3D design drawing observing point, the situation is mapped to diagnose the accident occurring region.
- Information exchange and analyzed data put into database.
- Mountains, tunnels, dams, reservoirs, freshwater lake water and sewage plants, bridges, dangerous facilities equipment, etc.
- Measuring device surveillance
- Prevention and survellance on landslides
- Suverillance on bridge corrosion
- Surveillance on dangerous facilities equipment